SitCom24.Pl - Forum wielotematyczne | Pliki do pobrania

OGÓŁNE: Ogłoszenia, o forum, powitalnia, konkursy # KOMPUTERY TUTORIALE GRAFIKA GSM, komputery stacjonarne, laptopy, tablety ipady inne odtwarzarze, grafika komputerowa, telefony softy oprogramowanie, tutoriale # ZAINTERESOWANIA: hobby, moda, uroda i zdrowie, kulinaria, sport i podróże, książki & czasopisma, fotografia, fauna i flora, edukacja i praca, religia, motoryzacja, humor, strefa 51 # ROZRYWKA & DOWNLOAD: muzyka, filmy, seriale bajki dla dzieci, gry, programy sterowniki spolszczenia, internet, zamówienia plików # INNE: Ciekawostki ze świata i kraju, kobiecy punkt widzenia, męski punkt widzenia, Forum Galaxy life, seks i erotyka, poważne tematy, off topic, webbazar, zamknięte tematy

• Reklama

Elijah Qualls 2017 NFL Draft Profile

Piszcie co poleacie może jakieś dodatki i tym podobne.

Elijah Qualls 2017 NFL Draft Profile

Postautor: TaniTupou » 22 sie 2017, 09:40

throughout the faculty soccer video game at Arizona Stadium upon September 24 Chris Odom Jersey, 2016 within just Tucson, Arizona. OverviewPosition: Interior defender (just one-process)Peak: 6eight: 313 poundsSchool: Washington HuskiesCombine General performance Info40-garden sprint: 5.13 secondsBench drive: 33 representatives (tied for moment concerning defensive linemen)Vertical leap: 31.5 inchesBroad leap: 8 toes, 9 inchesThree-cone drill: 7.65 seconds20-backyard garden shuttle: 4.66 secondsElijah Qualls 2017 NFL Draft ProfileElijah Qualls is a option style of 300-pound inside lineman. This is a person who performed working again as a senior inside large college or university and ran for about 700 yards. However, inside of weighing 282 weight as a senior, Qualls shifted in the direction of his even further organic and natural level as a defensive deal with and a nose. He was recruited out of Petaluma, CA as the 33rd rated participant within the country, and a 4-star recruit. As a freshman, Qualls looked within just 8 online games. He area 13 tackles with 2 shifting for a reduction. That yr, Qualls teammate Danny Shelton was drafted within the very first spherical. It opened a more substantial job for him upon the Huskies defensive line, and he took benefit. As a sophomore, Qualls position up 26 tackles, 4.5 for reduction and an progressive 4.5 sacks.It led the direction for a huge senior period. Inside that calendar year, Qualls generated 38 tackles, 5 for reduction towards transfer with 3 sacks. Qualls was an All-Pac 12 performer and served guide the Washington protection toward a Pac-12 championship, and activity in just the Faculty Soccer Playoff. Within that video game, he confirmed his flexibility, actively playing upon the advantage towards guidance within the hurry safety and maintain large bodies upon the business versus the Alabama offensive entrance https://www.atlantafalconsonlineshop.com/88-Jordan_Moore_Jersey.Coming off of a prosperous time, and a durable demonstrating inside the nationwide emphasize, Qualls determined towards bounce into the NFL draft. How higher can he transfer, and what part would he in shape ideal inside?StrengthsHas outstanding dimension;Can earn with leverage in direction of avoid the work;Area eater;Incorporates performed upon the gain, the nose, and within just a 3-treatment;Can movement inside region far better than greatest at his measurement;Highly effective operate defender Atlanta Falcons Shop.WeaknessesDoesn comprise outstanding arm period, or the electricity in the direction of grow and force absent against blocks;Can receive sucked into blocks;Not a move dashing possibility;Maximum in all probability a 2-down participant inside the NFL;May perhaps insert extra electricity and choose off some further physique weight;Not a Good lateral mover.NFL Comparison: David ParryTeams with requirements at placement: Baltimore Ravens, Philadelphia Eagles, Atlanta Falcons, Contemporary Orleans Saints, Arizona CardinalsProjection: fifth roundBottom LineQualls incorporates performed upon the benefit, and he incorporates stated some effortless ft, nevertheless he is not that adaptable. His suitable guess is a a person or 3-course of action, stuffing holes upon the in just. Qualls does contain effortless toes, and with that can provide some leverage that delivers him an energy in direction of keep up, and get absent jogging lanes. Regretably, he doesn consist of the agility or passes speeding arsenal in the direction of dwell upon the industry inside crystal clear passing circumstances.Qualls is a awesome piece towards incorporate, nevertheless despite the fact that he introduced overall flexibility inside of faculty, he must include the attitude of a particular person position inside the NFL. His upside is confined in direction of a rotational newbie, nevertheless if he can embrace his purpose, he can switch into a extensive-season NFL participant.

TaniTupou

Reputacja: 0

Reklama

Wróć do Tablety ipady inne odwarzacze