SitCom24.Pl - Forum wielotematyczne | Pliki do pobrania

OGÓŁNE: Ogłoszenia, o forum, powitalnia, konkursy # KOMPUTERY TUTORIALE GRAFIKA GSM, komputery stacjonarne, laptopy, tablety ipady inne odtwarzarze, grafika komputerowa, telefony softy oprogramowanie, tutoriale # ZAINTERESOWANIA: hobby, moda, uroda i zdrowie, kulinaria, sport i podróże, książki & czasopisma, fotografia, fauna i flora, edukacja i praca, religia, motoryzacja, humor, strefa 51 # ROZRYWKA & DOWNLOAD: muzyka, filmy, seriale bajki dla dzieci, gry, programy sterowniki spolszczenia, internet, zamówienia plików # INNE: Ciekawostki ze świata i kraju, kobiecy punkt widzenia, męski punkt widzenia, Forum Galaxy life, seks i erotyka, poważne tematy, off topic, webbazar, zamknięte tematy

• Reklama

A great Madden Mobile tip

Regulamin, newsy i opis zasad panujących na forum.

A great Madden Mobile tip

Postautor: MMOaknfl » 14 gru 2017, 04:06

A great Buy Madden Mobile Coins tip is to practice your routes as much as you possibly can if you're a receiver. Knowing your routes like the back of your hand will make things go much more smooth in an actual game. You will make fewer mistakes and the play will be more successful.

Remember that making a running play is a little different than making a receiving play. You want to take the Madden Mobile from the quarterback with only one hand. You don't cover it up with both arms until you are about to be tackled. Make sure that you hold onto the ball until you hear the whistle stopping play.

Don't panic! Madden Mobile can be a little scary when you first try it. People are rushing at you, and quite often they're bigger than you too. It's not a comfortable feeling. But with practice, you'll learn how to be more agile and avoid tackles. You'll learn how to fake-out those rushing at you. It all becomes much easier. So stay calm and learn all that you can.

To play Madden Mobile, you need to know what a down is. Downs are the four attempts that the team with the ball gets. They use these downs to advance the ball 10 yards. When the offense is successful with gaining 10 yards, they will get another set of downs. If they fail to get 10 yards after the four plays, the opposing team gets the ball.

With this priceless advice in your arsenal, you are ready to wage war against your opponents. Keep your heart passionate, your mind focused and your body strong, and nothing will stand between you and winning. You'll drive your team to success and leave everyone watching the game shocked by your improvement.
https://www.mmoak.com

MMOaknfl

Reputacja: 0

Reklama

Wróć do Ogłoszenia